With this board you can connect up to four microphones to the microphone input of your computer. Just one microphone can be forwarded at a time. Two channels can be controlled by a gameport joystick (button can be selected with a jumper), the other two by a signal in the audio jack. All channels can be controlled by an external switch as well.
X- and Y-axes of both joysticks are forwarded to the computer. Furthermore you can select one switch of each joystick which is directly forwarded to the computer.
A gameport connection is not mandatory for use! Just in case you want to use at least one gameport joystick you need a gameport connection.
In case you do not use gameport you need an external 5 volts power supply.
Manual for board
Ready to ship in about one week (will be produced after placing the order).
- 4 microphone inputs with 3,5 mm audio jack; Ground on sleeve, signal on tip (usual for microphones).
- 2 inputs can be controlled by connecting ground to the ring of the jack (useful for hand microphones).
- 2 inputs can be controlled by a switch of a gameport joystick. The switches can be selected with a jumper array (e.g. for use of a headset).
- All inputs can be controlled by a separate connector as well.
- With an active microphone a switch of the outgoing gameport is activated. Furthermore 2 pins on the board will be connected by a relais for use with an external IO card.
- X- and Y-axes of both gameport joysticks are directly forwarded to the computer.
- 1 switch of each joystick can be directly forwarded to the computer (e.g. for AP disconnect; switches can be selected with a jumper array).
- 1 microphone output to the computer (ground on sleeve, signal on tip).
- Power connector for 5 V (required if not powered via gameport)